Office Administrator/Executive Assistant
Full Time or Part Time
Location: Adelaide CBD
Position Number: 1903
Overview of the Role
This role will involve general administrative support at the company headquarters.
You will work in close coordination with the CEO and executive team as it grows, including taking phone messages and helping manage calendars.
To support the dynamic demands of a small but growing business, you are a polite and meticulous communicator when under time pressure and/or when dealing with complex issues.
Consideration will be given to applicants who seek flexible working arrangements.
- Provide administrative support to team
- Ordering of office supplies
- Attend to phone and electronic enquiries from customers and stakeholders
- Draft documents such as letters, job descriptions, promotional materials
- Raise purchase orders and process invoices and expense claims
- Responsible for logistics of meetings including catering, room bookings, IT/AV equipment
- Arrange domestic and international travel for personnel
- Arrange transport logistics for equipment, both domestic and international (including import and export documentation)
- Occasional travel to launch facilities in support of launch campaigns
- Experience performing administrative duties in an office environment
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel)
- Xero experience beneficial but not essential
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Possess initiative and a "can do" attitude
- Be able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain, NV1 or higher Australian Government Security Clearance.
Other Desirable Attributes
- Experience living or working in regional areas
- Experience or training in marketing or public relations
Please send your application via email to careers(at)southernlaunch.space with the position number as the subject and a copy of your resume and a 2 page cover letter describing why you are an ideal candidate for the job.